Intelligent Data Management from KPMG, Informatica, and Microsoft
More and more federal agencies continue to store their data in legacy systems, on-premises warehouses or platforms, and must consider a move to the cloud. IT leaders must identify what assets to migrate and then efficiently onboard the data, files, and databases to cloud-based platforms.
In order to reduce errors and streamline business processes, enterprises seek to create a single, master source for all critical business data. Organizations deploy a master data management (MDM) strategy to ensure policies are maintained and adhered to, build confidence in data quality, and provide a single trusted source of reliable data required for analysis.
Whether your needs are to modernize a legacy data warehouse, stand up a governance office, or improve overall quality of data, KPMG, Informatica, and Microsoft have the knowledge and technology to address your data challenges.
Join us on Tuesday, June 29th and find out how the joint Intelligent Data Management offering can help to meet your needs across the data supply chain.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Leverage automation and cloud-based architectures to maintain agility and flexibility
- Govern according to new regulations and evolving technologies
- Manage and maintain trusted data throughout the organization
- Nirali Chawla, Managing Director in KPMG’s Federal Advisory Services
- Monica De Zulueta, Technology Strategist, Microsoft
- Nathan Pieper, Account Lead, Department of Navy and Fourth Estate at Informatica, LLC
Duration: 1 hour