Army awards part 2 of $7B HR support contract
- By Ross Wilkers
- Jan 03, 2019
The Army has awarded 17 companies positions on the full-and-open track of a potential $7 billion contract for professional services to support human resources functions across the Defense Department.
Thirty-two total bids were submitted for this $6.1 billion piece of the potential 10-year HR Solutions Support procurement, the Defense Department said in its Dec. 21 awards digest.
A Deltek description of the contract indicates the full-and-open awardees will bid for task orders to perform personnel lifecycle support services in areas such as structure, training, development, compensation, transition and data administration.
Those winners are:
- 360 Patriot Enterprises (small business)
- Armed Forces Services
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Canvas (small business)
- CTRMG-GAPSI joint venture (small business)
- Dynamic Systems Technology (small business)
- GAP Solutions
- Goldbelt Glacier Health Services
- HR Services Solutions (small business)
- Hyperion Biotechnology
- Quality Innovation (small business)
- Science Applications International Corp.
- Serco Inc.
- Strategy Consulting Team (small business)
- Strategic Resources
- Three Wire Systems
- Zeiders Enterprises
This round of awards comes nearly four months after the Army chose 12 companies for the HRSS contract’s small business-set aside portion for recruiting, management and administrative support services. That piece is worth up to $1.5 billion for all awardees.
Both HRSS tracks have an initial base period of five years followed by up to five individual option years.