GEOINT 2012 to focus on how innovation can give decisive advantage
- By Defense Systems Staff
- Oct 04, 2012
The GEOINT 2012 Symposium will be held Oct. 8-11 in Orlando, Fla., and Defense Systems staff will be on hand providing live show-daily coverage of the military's most important event that addresses the world of collecting, tagging and disseminating geospatial intelligence.
This year’s theme is Creating the Innovation Advantage. The symposium, which is hosted by the U.S. Geospatial Intelligence Foundation, will be held at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center.
Our reporters will be covering these keynote speakers:
- Commander of the U.S. Cyber Command, National Security Agency Director Central Security Service Chief GEN Keith Alexander
- Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper
- Defense Department CIO Teresa Takai
- Defense Intelligence Agency Director LTG Michael Flynn
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Director Letitia Long
- Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence Michael Vickers
We also will cover breakout sessions on a variety of compelling topics.
We will post the stories to our specially designed microsite each day of GEOINT 2012. We intend to keep the microsite available after the show so you can catch up on the news. Coverage can be found at www.DefenseSystems.com.